As a college student, there are plenty of resolutions you could make for the New Year. You could resolve to organize your dorm room or to always make your bed before leaving for class. Those resoultions are just fine, but why not stick to some resolutions, which will help you reach your collegiate and professional goals?
If I had to add my own personal resolutions to this list they would be:
- to put together a killer resume
- to volunteer at least twice per month at the local animal shelter
- to stop being the Queen of Procrastination, although I love being royalty
- to eat well (which means no more Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked at 3am)
- to keep to my resolutions until at least June 2011 (yes…I always break them by the second week of the New Year…I’m not gonna lie.)
What are your New Year’s resolutions?