Ah, winter break. With the recent term just a distant memory, it’s the perfect time to relax and unwind with friends and family….and Netflix.
1. You’ve already planned which Netflix shows you’re going to binge-watch.
2. New clothes? Nope, you’ll be rocking sweat pants all month.
3. Speaking of clothes, you have no plans of unpacking everything you brought home.
4. You’re secretly nervous about running into anyone from high school.
5. But when you do, it feels like nothing has changed.
6. You know that once you’re home, you’ll instantly miss your friends from school.
7. But the home cooked meals make it worth it.
8. You may have promised yourself you’d be productive, but browsing memes just sounds more fun.
9. And you honestly have no regrets.
10. You wonder how you lived without your pet while you were away.
11. And contemplate if you can handle leaving them after break once again.
12. But once break does end, you honestly can’t wait to get back to your friends.