Late nights studying, searching far and wide for last-minute extra credit, copious amounts of caffeine…some things about finals week are almost guaranteed. Check out these eight telltale signs your campus has officially entered this inevitable week.
1. Everybody is rocking the effortless sweatpants and messy bun look.
2. The library is swarmed with students for the first time all semester.
3. All-nighters are becoming the norm for more students.
4. Your Instagram feed is filled with hilarious memes of the finals-week struggle.
5. De-stress events start popping up on campus.
6. You start seeing faces in class that you’ve never seen before.
7. Your favorite coffee spot has an endless line.
8. You feel a sense of comradery with other struggling students walking by on campus.
The struggle is real, but hang in there! Summer break is within reach.