For those who are graduating it is a time to reflect on what has been and what is yet to come. For those not graduating– it’s a time to buy gifts.
Yes. Graduation parties and celebrations usually call for a token, which honors this large achievement. But what should you give the grad? Here are some great gift ideas for graduates. These items can be found at select campus bookstores.
- If you have money to spend, pick up a diploma frame. The graduate’s campus bookstore sells frames, which are customized by school– a very nice touch. Frames will run you anywhere from $100 to $200 though, so this may be a better gift for those without a tight budget.
- A great way to remember the past four-years is through photographs. So, another wonderful gift for grads are framed, school pictures. Again, this can cost about $130, so make sure you have budget for this gift.
- But, if you would still like to celebrate in photos, here is another option– a school photo album. For just $20, your scholar can organize his or her memories in a safe place.
4. As my dad says, “Everyone could use a nice pen when they start working.” And it’s true. Pick up a school customized ballpoint pen as a gift for just $17.
5. Want to send your grad to special events in style? Why not buy a pair of cufflinks? Custom cufflinks are about $40.
6. Many students survived school with the help of coffee. Let your grad show their pride with each sip they take with a school alumni mug ($11).
7. As a grad it’s essential to show school spirit on-the-go. So, an alumni license plate frame is a must for $20.
Have other great gift ideas? Share them with us in the comments below.