Having access to a campus gym is one of the many perks of being a college student. As you figure out your routine this fall, you may find it most convenient to work out in the middle of a hectic day, leaving little or no time to change before heading to your next class or meeting. We have all of the tips you need to show up fresh-faced and put together after an intense gym session.
1. Keep deodorant in your backpack so you can apply post-workout and avoid smelling like the gym. This will be handy even if you are not working out but find yourself running around campus, especially before the weather really cools down.
2. Pack a washcloth or hand towel to mop up sweat (we know you’ll be working hard!)
3. The Under Armour Catalyst Tee will be your best friend this fall. The fabric is very lightweight and breathable, allowing you to cool down quickly. Plus the custom college logo means you’ll always be in style on campus. For all of their men’s and women’s styles, see your campus bookstore.
4. Carry a brush or comb to quickly re-style your hair. I like wearing headbands to keep fly-aways in place.
5. Lastly, it is important to stay hydrated, especially when you’re working out. The water bobble is great for those of us who are wary of water fountains as it has a filter built right in.
How do you juggle gym sessions with your class schedule? Do you always make time to change or will you be consulting these tips all semester? Tell us what you think of this post below!