Spring may be the season when everything is new again, but for college students, the fall brings a wave of new experiences and opportunities. Start this school year on the right foot with the programs and software that will help make all of your academic efforts a success.
1. Microsoft Office is essential in college as you will need to create presentations and write papers no matter your major.
2. All computers need anti-virus software and Norton is among industry leaders for reliable protection. Consider updating to the latest version and never worry about losing your work.
3. NOOK Study is a program for your e-books that lets you take notes, highlight and so much more, right on your laptop or PC. It is free to download and the awesome features will make e-books your preferred textbook format.
4. If you have ever thought about getting the Adobe Creative Suite, now is the time to do it. Those with majors in the creative field, use these programs and your skills can only improve.
5. FileMaker Pro will help you work with data so that your presentations and reports are turned into the work of professionals. This is a great tool for those who work with large amounts of data, such as finance or statistics.
With the exception of NOOK Study, which can be downloaded here, all of these products can be found at campusestore.com. This site has all of the software you need to impress your professors with professional-style reports, graphics and more, in addition to software that protects your computer from harmful viruses. The savings for students is beyond incredible – you can get up to 85% off the manufacturer’s price!
Which programs will you use this semester? Tell us which ones help you the most in school in the comments below.