When you hit the gym or go for a run, you most likely have your iPod ready and charged. Music is a great way to get you pumped for a vigorous workout– that is, as long as your playlist isn’t filled with depressing tunes.
To keep your workout interesting (and never boring) Buzzle.com put together a list of top songs to listen to while shedding those pounds. Here are some of their favorites:
- Life is a Highway – Rascal Flatts
- The New Workout Plan – Kanye West
- I’m so paid remix – Lil Wayne
- Eminem – Lose Yourself
- Somewhere I Belong – Linkin Park
- Bad Romance – Lady GaGa
- In the End – Linkin Park
- Paparazzi – Lady GaGa
- Rock Your Body – Justin Timberlake
For the complete list, visit Buzzle.com. Which workout songs are on your iPod?