As you gear up for this season’s big games and tailgates, don’t forget to deck out your car! Here are a few ideas to help turn your car into the most talked about set of wheels on campus.
1. The most basic accessory for your car is a college decal. To let everyone you pass on the road know which team you support, pick one up with your school’s logo or mascot from your campus bookstore.
2. Vanity license plates are available for some schools, and many times proceeds from their sale goes toward supporting programs on campus. Die-hard fans will love having their car permanently associated with their alma mater. If I had a vanity plate, I’d pick RUKNIGHT.
3. Windowflags are designed specifically to be flown from a car. Stop by your campus bookstore to see which options are available for your school.
4. A license plate frame adds a splash of school spirit you can leave on all year-round. Your campus bookstore has subtle and vibrant styles which are sure to please everyone, alumni included!
5. Go all out for Homecoming, rivalry games or a road trip with washable window paint. You can write your school or mascot name, numbers of your favorite players or get even more creative and use stencils. Just be sure not to create any blind spots – safety first!
Do you have any ideas we missed for decorating your car? Share them with us in the comments below!