College is the time to perfect a healthy, productive, and fashionable lifestyle. Though procrastination frequently permeates most college campuses, it is up to us to overcome our own habitual idleness. By staying active in our studies, exercising regularly, and taking care of our bodies, we will be able to look and feel our best. Check out our list of goals to help you get started!
How to Stay Fruitful:
- Purchase a planner and stick to the deadlines you set
- Join study groups and remain actively committed to class-related responsibilities
- Determine which time-management area you struggle with and outline a plan to improve
How to Stay Fit:
- Join an exercise class to attend 2-3 times a week (many schools offer these for free!)
- Find a work-out buddy to help you stick to your fitness goals
- Choose your food wisely and pay attention to portion control
How to Stay Fashionable:
- Try ‘thrifting’ or other ways of bargain shopping (check our Style on a Budget blog for ideas!)
- Find clothes that complement your personality and make you feel comfortable
- Remember that looking put-together and polished is a valuable asset (especially on interviews!)
Which of these goals are you going to start working toward? Do you have any suggestions of your own? Post a comment below!
Written by Guest Blogger, Deunbra I. – Houston’s Motivator Extraordinaire