There is nothing like a big bowl of Cheerios with milk in the morning or a big serving of yummy vanilla yogurt. Well, this recipe – coming to us from the Betty Crocker website – combines both favorites into one low calorie dish that’s ready in only 10 minutes!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 Medium rip bananas, sliced (2 cups)
- 4 Containers (6 oz. each) Yoplait Original Fat Free French vanilla yogurt.
- 2 Cups Dulce de Leche Cheerios cereal
- 1 Cup sliced fresh strawberries, if desired
- In each of 4 parfait glasses, layer ¼ cup of the bananas, one half container of the yogurt and ¼ cup of the cereal; repeat layers. Top each parfait with ¼ cup strawberries; serve immediately.
What other kinds of fruit would you put in this Parfait?
Written by Guest Blogger, Myles Marcus