Without a doubt, choosing outfits in college can be a difficult task for any girl. Not only do we struggle with the seemingly endless combinations of clothing, but we have the chore of finding something that’s clean, fits, is weather & occasion appropriate. The one thing that may have saved me from being a complete shut-in when dealing with this serious first-world-problem was simply:
Dress them up, dress them down, cut them up or leave them baggy – tees can be worn in almost any situation and paired with a myriad of skirts, shorts, pants and jeans. Having tees in a variety of different styles is key to any wardrobe and I have taken the liberty of finding the top 9 tees that every college girl should own. Check it out:
- BASIC WHITE TEE – Plain & simple. Goes with anything.
- FRESHY TEE* – Head to the big game or catch the bus to class. Perfect for homecoming.
- OVERSIZED TEE – Catch a concert or hang with friends in the dorm. Goes well with leggings.
- BASEBALL TEE – Toss a Frisbee, play catch or do some studying outside.
- CROPPED TEE – See a movie with friends, go to lunch, or out to a party.
- CROCHET TEE – Have a date night with the S.O. or grab lunch with the rents.
- POCKET TEE* – Run to the gym or catch a basketball game. Perfectly retro.
- FITTED V TEE – Head to the dining hall or run to class. Looks great with jeans.
- LONG SLEEVE TEE – Wear alone or under a vest to run errands on a chilly day.
*Check your college bookstore website for availability: http://www.bnctextbookrental.com/
Which of these are you favorite tees? Have you collected them all? Leave us a comment or tweet us @bncollege!