We are firm believers in starting your day off right. What better way to do so than with a delicious, nutritious breakfast?! We’re back with our second installment of #DormDudeFood with MasterChef veteran and culinary extraordinaire, Dan Churchill. This time, we’re bringing you what Dan calls a “Gorgeous Green Breaky” made with free range eggs – get ready!
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 stem of spinach
- 2 tbsp. yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place your saucepan on the stove and turn to medium heat. Add the butter and let it melt.
- Using the flat side of a knife, crush the garlic to release the juices. Add to the pan.
- Slice your onion and add to the pan as well. Let sizzle for 5-8 minutes.
- Wash and chop your spinach leaves. Add them to the pan.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt into the pan. Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Crack three eggs into the pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Let cook.
We’re looking forward to our next breakfast already! Try out this super simple recipe for yourselves and be sure to share your experience with us on Twitter & Instagram – #DormDudeFood. We can’t wait to see (and taste) how it turns out!
Don’t forget to subscribe to Dan’s YouTube channel for tons of tips, recipes, and how-to’s. Don’t forget to check out his other social channels while you’re at it!