It’s been a long ride, but the year is finally coming to an end. Regardless of what you’ll be doing, we can all agree that making NYE plans usually ends up like this…
1. Hooray! It’s time to make plans to ring in the new year!
2. This year has been quite a roller coaster…
3. But now it’s time to have some fun!
4. You hit up the group chat to see who’s available.
5. Woohoo! Everyone else is just as pumped as you are.
6. Now to decide what to do…
7. Some really great suggestions start rolling in. Yasss!
8. But why can’t anyone agree on an idea???
9. Did half the group just bail?!
10. WHAT IS HAPPENING?
11. You try accepting that you’ll probably end up without NYE plans.
12. But honestly, this is THE WORST.
13. Wait… people are starting to come back on board!
14. Maybe you’ll have plans after all!
15. *Yawns* This process has been exhausting, though.
16. Maybe staying in has its perks.
17. Yup. This is it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR’S EVE!