An early class sounded doable during course registration, right? After all, it’s only a couple of times per week and you did it all throughout high school—but now that it’s the middle of the semester, you might be thinking a little bit differently about your decision.
1. Focus. You can do this. Just act alert.
2. Who am I kidding? I can’t even pretend not to be tired.
3. Do they sell coffee by the gallon?
4. Only 53 more minutes until I can leave class and nap. But who’s counting?
5. Do not…I repeat…DO NOT call on me.
6. How did she have time to do a full outfit and makeup?
7. Why did I ever think an 8 a.m. class was a good idea?
8. Maybe I’ll just leave. Do I really need school, anyways?
9. I will never take another early class again.
10. We’re in the home stretch. Sleep, here I come!