There’s one thing we can all agree on: the end of the term can be pretty rough! Take a moment for a little bit of laughter during your study break and check out these memes that are way too relatable this time of year—from those delirious late nights trying to study for finals, to searching far and wide for the motivation to keep going.
1. Getting through those final rounds of presentations.
2. When not even the most inspirational quote can get you going.
3. Focusing on everything BUT what’s important.
4. When finding enjoyment in your day has you resorting to extreme measures.
5. Rewarding yourself for even the littlest accomplishments.
6. Anxiously emailing your professor for last-minute extra credit.
7. Procrastinating with yet another “study” snack.
8. When you’ve studied so much, everything seems to blend together.
9. When there’s so much to do, but so little motivation to do it.
10. That moment you realized you’ve made a terrible mistake.
11. Thinking back to those simpler times.
12. When you’re still hanging in there…but just barely.
13. Trying to make up for the lack of sleep you’ve been getting.
14. And those group study sessions, am I right?
15. Define “ready.”
Are these memes a little bit too relatable? Check out some of our resources below that can help make your finals week a whole lot easier.