You had classes all day, you’ve got a major exam you need to study for, but right now you’re staring at a blank Word document trying to muster up motivation to begin an essay. Hey, college can get stressful! And sometimes, you just need to take a moment and decompress. So put down your pen, close your textbook, and sit back as you get lost in these oddly satisfying (and calming!) videos.
1. Mixing Metallics on Glass – @ameliaa.art
Watching paint dry might be boring, but watching paint mix? So satisfying.
2. Cutting Sand – @sand.tagious
Those perfect slices, though.
3. Perfect Penmanship – @novitawjya
The struggle is real.
4. Beautiful Woodworking – @_amy_grigg_
We could watch this one all day long.
5. Vase Carving – @valeri_aleksandrov
We suddenly have an urge to take up pottery. Do you?
6. Perfect Piping – @lillyluvscakes
The colors. The designs. Everything about this is satisfying.
7. Cubes – @fjg_3d
We’re not really sure what this is, but it’s amazing.
8. Cake Glazing – @homebakery42
You can never have too many cake videos.
Did these videos help you feel more calm? Let us know which one is your favorite in the comments below.