Spring break envy is the worst. It’s a total bummer just kicking back at home during your time off while your friends are all sharing sun-kissed Instagram photos from tropical destinations. Ugh! That’s FOMO at its finest. But hey, your spring break isn’t a total lost cause. We actually think staying home may even be the best option! Here…take a look at the bright side with us.
1. First of all, let’s take a moment to appreciate all the money you’re saving.
Your wallet is currently thanking you.
2. You’ll also get those home-cooked meals you went so long without.
Given you’ve been sticking solely to your meal plan the past couple of months.
3. Plus, you won’t miss out on hanging out with your family.
Let’s be real. You’re never too cool for some quality time with mom and dad (and even your siblings, TBH).
4. And, you can pay a visit to your old friends from home.
Now that everyone’s on spring break, the whole squad can get together like old times.
5. Honestly, having no plans is a great excuse to just do nothing.
After your hard work all semester, it’s really much-needed.
6. You don’t have to worry about having a beach bod, either.
Snack all you want…you’re not going anywhere!
7. And not to mention, you can rock sweat pants. Every. Single. Day.
No need to plan any outfits. None.
See? Staying home during spring break isn’t all that bad. You can always plan a vacay next year, anyways.